Help make your vote count.
The Pierce County Library System, Tacoma Public Library and the Puyallup Public Library have volunteered to be Points of Assistance on Election Day. That’s 27 library locations! Unable to reach the Pierce County Voting Center on Election Day? Visit a library!
- Register to vote.
- Update voter registration.
- Get a ballot and vote.
- Replace ballots that have been lost, damaged, or miss-marked.
- Get a voters’ pamphlet.
Points of Assistance is available until 8 p.m. PT, on Election Day only.
Upcoming 2023 elections:
- Feb. 14
- April 25
- Aug. 1
- Nov. 7
- Check your voter registration.
- Find a ballot drop box, including those available at most library locations.
- Download a state or local pamphlet or watch this helpful voter’s guide video.
- Find more information from the Pierce County Auditor’s Office including voting assistance for voters with a felony, experiencing homelessness, living with disabilities or voting overseas.
- Review the Presidential Elections Process overview, the perfect tool for new voters.
- Find an upcoming debate or forum for local and state elections.
Enjoy these library resources free with your library card.