Book a Meeting,
Conference or Study Room.
The Library has a variety of meeting spaces available for your needs free of charge including meeting rooms, conference rooms and study rooms. A library card is required to reserve a room. Don’t have one? Get a library card!
Before You Get Started
- To ensure equitable access, reservations for meeting and conference rooms are limited to four uses within an eight-week period. Each reservation may not exceed four hours.
- Study room reservations are limited to two uses within a one-week period. Each study room reservation may not exceed two hours.
- Individuals may not charge an admission fee, make any sales or conduct direct marketing or solicitation.
- An adult must make room reservations and will be responsible for all activities or damages that occur.
- All meetings must be free and open to the public. Private events such as birthday parties and showers are not permitted.
- Persons attending meetings at the library are subject to all library rules.
- All meeting rooms have maximum capacities that may not be exceeded for safety reasons.
- The Library always reserves the right to cancel your confirmed meeting for a Library-sponsored event.
- Use of our meeting rooms constitutes an agreement to the Library’s Meeting Room Policy. Read the Meeting Room Policy.
Already booked a meeting, conference or study room? Check your reservation status.