Discover corporate giving opportunities.
The Corporate and Foundation Giving Program offers rewarding recognition opportunities for local businesses, corporations and foundations that make significant investments in Pierce County Library System services and programs.
Your investment in Pierce County Library System services and programs – directed through the Pierce County Library Foundation – serve as a catalyst for change in our community and lead to rewarding recognition opportunities for your business or nonprofit.
Strategic Support Areas
Literacy and Library Resources
Strengthening literacy by supporting library programs and services as it continues to provide free access to the information they want to improve and enrich their lives.
Technology and Access
Ensuring access to technology and knowledge.
Events and Community Engagement
Support Trivia BEE sponsorship and Library community initiatives.
$1,000 – $2,499
- Name recognition on the Foundation webpage and in Novel Ideas email to donors.
- Name recognition in the Library’s Annual Report to customers (digital and print).
- Name recognition on in-branch digital displays, system-wide. One month rotation; approximately 90,000 visitor views.
- Name recognition in a Library e-newsletter, distributed to approximately 60,000 subscribers.
$2,500 – $4,999
- Logo recognition on the Foundation webpage and in Novel Ideas email to donors
- Logo recognition in the Library’s Annual Report to customers (digital and print)
- Logo recognition on in-branch digital displays, system-wide. One month rotation; approximately 90,000 visitor views.
- Logo recognition in a Library e-newsletter, distributed to approximately 60,000 subscribers.
$5,000 and Higher
All previously stated benefits, plus:
- Seats for two (2) at the Pierce County Library Foundation Signature Trivia BEE*.
- Program sponsors receive logo recognition in dedicated promotional materials and a logo with link back to your business website.
Pierce County Library Foundation offers several unique sponsorship opportunities that can amplify your community investment.
Gifts of cash or in-kind goods and services are accepted and donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law.
Contact Christina Greene, Foundation Officer for Operations and Engagement, at 253-548-3458 to discover giving opportunities.